Autumn Crochet Cozies

Some months ago, I wrote this post showing you some spring crochet cozies. Green, yellow and white were my chosen colours on that time of the year. I told you then about my addiction to crochet cozies to a lot of different objects in order to transform them and give them a new, warm and cosy look.

Autumn has arrived and I'm still crocheting cozies every week, although the colours chosen have changed to:

 some seasonal greys...

a pale vintage blue for a mug cozy...


a warm beige cotton for my apple cozy...

a combination of ecru and red for a jar cozy with an scandinavian look...

and a dark winter red for my grandma's jar cozy...


COZY LOVE!!!

Comentarios

  1. Buenas tardes, hemos encontrado su Web en Google y nos gustaría proponerles un intercambio de enlace (texto). Nos beneficiaría a ambos, mejorando nuestra posición en motores de búsqueda.

    Aprovechamos para ofrecerle nuestros servicios como estudio creativo (diseño web, gráfico, impresión y vídeo).

    Agradecemos su tiempo y disculpen las molestias.

    Miguel Ángel R.C.
    Responsable de marketing.
    info@websmultimedia.com
    Websmultimedia.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola, quería saber si en alguna entrada antigua o próxima se publicará el patrón para la primera botellita. Me gustaria mucho aprender a hacerla


    Atte.: Criss

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario