Crochet Blogidays

Hi everyone!! August has started with hot weather here in Barcelona and I'm really looking for holidays. Although I'll put into my suitcase some yarn, my crochet hooks and new patterns and ideas, I'm afraid I'll be out from blogland during some days. I'll miss you a lot but...don't worry!, I'll come back at the end of August with some cute amigurumis and nice crochet creations to share with you!!

I'll have a long 10 hour flight to read, crochet, sleep (I hope so! ;-), get bored and to play Tic-Tac-Toe. Do you like this game?. If it's crocheted I'm sure you will!!

Nice, isn't it?

Ideal size and with it's own pocket in order to keep the round pieces safe!!

Want to crochet one of these during your holidays? Just click
Enjoy and HAVE A NICE AND CREATIVE HOLIDAYS!!!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario