jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Crochet B-Day Cake


Hi! Feeling like something sweet?. Then, you are in the right place.... Yesterday was a friend's birthday and because I'm not as good at baking as my sister (www.kikacakes.blogspot.com), I decided to crochet her a little B-Day Cake.

It came from a nice strawberry chocolate cake "recipe" that I found at Yummi Gurumi by Haden&Sala crochet book. I crocheted it in cotton yarn and with a 3.5mm hook. It was fun to make it and my friend liked it a lot, which is the most important thing: to make something for someone who you already know that will appreciate it...


And the candle gives it the perfect touch, don't you think so?


Happy Birthday!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hola Inge.. pasando por tu blogs me encontre esta hermosa torta, te sigo y te dejo.. muchos cariños.. espero me visites

    ResponderEliminar