domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

KAI, the baby Koala


Hello my dear crochet friends. Welcome to my blog!! Just a quick post today to introduce you to KAI, a koala bear that I've crocheted this week. I've told you sometimes about Ana Paula Rímoli and her amigurumi books. I love the simple and cute dolls and other crochet animals that she designs and crochet and, from time to time, I like to crochet one of these sweet amigurumis like this little baby koala. The pattern, you'll find it in the book: Amigurumi Two by Ana Paula Rímoli. Try and enjoy!

2 comentarios:

  1. Lindo, adorei. Parabéns!
    Abraço,
    Ana Paula
    Salinha do Crochê

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que lindo te quedó. Son divinos los patrones de Rímoli.
    Besos.
    Flavia
    http://puntoperdido.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar