KID's Crochet


Hi! Let's talk about kids & monsters today!!!. My little lady  has started learning to crochet and she wanted to make an amigurumi. She's just 9 years old, so I thought it would be difficult for her to learn how to increase and decrease the stitches and how to crochet in circles. 

So, I've designed an easier amigurumi pattern for her, suitable for children and very funny I think!!. The two monsters that you can see in this post were made by me but I'm looking forward to showing you very soon little lady's first amigurumi ;-)


Here is the pattern (pink and blue big monster).
With worsted weight yarn and a 4.25mm hook:

Head
Ch 12
Rounds 1- 8.  Sc around until you get the right size.
At the end, Fasten off leaving a long tail for sewing
Just crochet two similar parts to assembly, sew them and stuff them with fiber fill.

Body
Ch 7
Rounds 1- 6. Sc around until you get the right size.
At the end, Fasten off leaving a long tail for sewing
Just crochet two similar parts to assembly, sew them and stuff them with fiber fill.
Attach body to head and paste the eyes to the head. Embroider the mouth and...


Ta-dah!!!



I hope you enjoy it with your kids!!! xoxo

Comentarios

  1. They are wonderfull!! Don't you just love it when your child wants to try you hobby, I think it is so cute, I learned from my mum too! Happy hooking, Floortje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for your nice comments Floortje!!! Have a nice hooking weekend!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario