My Christmas Tree

Here you are my Christmas Tree decorated at last!! After crochetting some light green, violet and beige stars, trees and circles and even one pink heart, I think this year I have a different, creative and crafty Christmas tree and, what's more important, 100% hand made!!!. I chose the colours in order to match the tree ornaments with my "Nativity Set" that this year has come from Mexico. Don't you think it looks lovely?

Some of the patterns you can find them at this fabolous blog: http://theroyalsisters.blogspot.com/2009/11/grandma-tree-tutorial.html


Aquí está por fin mi árbol de Navidad, decorado con piezas de ganchillo: Arbolitos, estrellas y círculos en verde, violeta y crudo e incluso un corazón rosa... Este año, me siento orgullosa de tener un árbol diferente, original, creativo y hecho a mano100%. Los colores los escogí de acuerdo a los de este fantástico pesebre que mis padres me trajeron de México. El conjunto queda estupendo, verdad?

Los patrones, podési encontrarlos en este fabuloso blog:
http://theroyalsisters.blogspot.com/2009/11/grandma-tree-tutorial.html


Comentarios

  1. I love your tree and the beautiful crocheted decorations! I think it goes very well with your nativity.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario